I asked Dane take him to the Dr. (I was at work). Maybe I jinxed the kid by saying that he was getting better. Unfortunately, Gavin has two ear infections. The worst part is that he doesn't respond to oral antibiotics anymore. He has to get 3 (PAINFUL) shots of antibiotics over 3 days. He got his first dose today and I will have to take him back tomorrow and Friday for the others. Poor G. He has been through so much. I know that we are still lucky and that he is a lot luckier than other kids (I do work in the Pediatric ICU), but your heart just breaks for the poor little man. We just need him to stay better until he gets his tubes on 4/21!
Soon, I hope to post more positive things!

1 comment:
SUCK!! So sorry. The tubes are coming soon!
Post a Comment