


The dining room is where I can find the boys often these cold winter days. They love to draw and color. That is where we keep Liam's easel and coloring table. Liam would draw and color all day long. He is really trying (at times) to stay in the lines and make his drawings reflect the real thing...like coloring Thomas blue and grass green, etc. Because Gavin follows Liam around like a shadow, he wants to do the same things as him. The other day I was in the kitchen doing dishes when I realized I couldn't see Gavin anymore. I walked a lap around the main level and he was in the dining room, standing at the easel scribbling with chalk. It was very purposeful and he was so proud of himself. It was adorable. He would put a piece down and pick a different color and scribble more. Then he ate a piece of green chalk...it's non-toxic, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment