Here are some pictures of the boys at the park from last week. It was a (brief) nice afternoon and we headed to the playground. I finally got a video to post, but I am having trouble doing others. That was a test and now it is the only one that I can get posted. Oh well! Pictures are good too! Liam loved getting to push Gavin in the swings. They are best buds lately.
Things with us are going well. School is back in full swing. I am getting really nervous for searching out NP jobs and actually leaving the PICU. I know that I will find a job that will be a good fit for me and my desire to still spend a lot of time with the kids, but it is just the idea of change when I am comfortable. Dane has been busy. He has gone on several short trips recently and the kids miss him when he is gone. They are so excited when he comes back...the reunion is always hysterical.
I will keep working on the video. Stay warm!

No comments:
Post a Comment