We didn't just celebrate Christmas this year, we celebrated Christmas four times. Yes, four times. I was actually off for the holiday. That makes two years in a row (keep in mind that last year I was about to birth Gavin, so we were stuck in KC at home preparing for G-day). I was really excited to get to go to St. Louis and Columbia and do it the way that I remember Christmas being like as a kid...lots of family, fun and general chaos. First we celebrated in KC. I wanted the boys to be excited about our little family Christmas and have it first to avoid overtired, overstimulated boys at the end of our trip. The Friday before Christmas we had dinner over at Lynn's house (Dane's aunt) just like we do most Fridays, but then we came home and opened presents. Liam was so excited it just got me pumped for what was to come. Here are some pictures of our little KC Christmas. Of course, these were the "mommy and daddy" presents, as it was too early for Santa.
Happy Birthday Jacob
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment