
I went shopping today with my friend Valerie and her daughter. The outdoor pedestrian shopping area (known as town center) was having a sidewalk sale. We went to Restoration Hardware... I could have gone crazy there. They had all of these pillow covers on sale. We are getting a large leather ottoman delivered next month and I thought that I could give the couch a makeover with some new pillows. This post is really for my mom to see...but I am proud to say that I did get the pillows for $7 each! That is practically free from that store. If money was no object, I would have an extremely well decorated house. Interior design is my secret passion.

Unrelated to pillows, my dad had his hip replaced yesterday and is doing great! Lots of people knew it was scheduled and have been asking for an update. He is on the orthopedic floor at St. John's now and got up and walked several times today. He is quite the trooper and we are all relieved that it went so well. He will be back to running marathons is no time :)
1 comment:
Your house is now complete...oh wait, there's the still the wallpaper in the kitchen...DANGIT!!
Post a Comment