Since I have been pregnant, the boys have taken to pretending that they have babies. They pick some random animal and carry it with them, feed them, put them down for naps and get their babies toys. It is pretty cute. A couple of nights ago, Liam informed us that they were going to take their babies to Dos Reales ("dos ralls"). This is a mexican restaurant that we go to frequently with Lynn and Richard, which is a favorite! They set up an elaborate tablescape in the dining room and took their babies and had a lovely meal (which Dane and I were eventually invited to join).
I love listening to their imaginations at work. Liam leaves no detail out. Not to mention how fun it is to watch the boys playing together. They are best friends and I hope that it stays that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment