We are excited to announce that we are expecting Baby #3! I am 13 weeks pregnant and due June 5, 2010. It seems far away at the moment, but I know that as soon as the new year rolls around, it will fly by. Nausea hit me early on...something that I did not have with the boys. The last week I have felt more energetic, which I will need with Christmas around the corner.
The boys are so excited to be getting a new sibling. Liam is convinced it is a girl, but I know he would be happy with another brother. Gavin points to my belly and says, "baby" several times per day. Liam came with me to my last doctors appointment and got to hear the heartbeat. He had a big smile when he heard the swooshing and has been telling everyone that he "got to take care of the baby and hear the heart."
Our big ultrasound will be December 23rd. We will hopefully find out the gender. Dane and I are very excited and hope for healthy no matter if the blue streak continues or if our world will be turned upside down with a girl. Stay tuned for more updates!
Happy Birthday Jacob
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment