Here are some pictures from the last couple of days. I realized that most of March has gone by and I did not have any pictures of the boys. Since we haven't done much, they are just of us around the house. It is becoming increasingly difficult to take pictures of them. Liam refuses to smile, Gavin won't hold still, and trying to get a decent picture of the two of them is near impossible. So, this is what I have to share. Enjoy.
Here are the boys before their bath.
Here are the boys before their bath.
Here is Liam proudly showing his new Lightening McQueen Shake and Go car. He is very into the Disney Cars right now and infomed me that he wants Lightening McQueen Bday party this year.
Wrestling on the ottoman.
Gavin looks like such a chunk in this picture. It makes me laugh. I will admit that he has quite the belly, but I really just had him crunched in this picture.
Gavin loves to hang out in the pantry and then carry food to all sorts of inappropriate places in the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment